[beports] Re: syntax error near unexpected token

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:44:22 -0700

2008/7/16 Grzegorz Dąbrowski <grzegorz.dabrowski@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 8:11 AM, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> The last week or so I've been running into this type of error when
>> trying to run the autotools and then build packages:
>> ./configure: line 21154: syntax error near unexpected token
>> `0.2.6,libmikmod_driver_esd=yes'
>> http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts/wiki/media-libs/libmikmod
>> Not sure if this is being caused by the autotools or if there was
>> something new in Haiku that's been causing this to happen.  Anyone
>> else seeing this?
>
> You need m4 file from esound
> http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/gnome/sources/esound/0.2/

Thanks!  That did the trick for mikmod.  Have you been able to build
esound too or did you just use esd.m4 for mikmod?
I got dropped into gdb during the common line length check but it was
able to continue, giving an answer of 8192.  Lately it's gone up to
32768 due to recent haiku changes.

Haiku ticket 2523 may or may not still be valid, I'll look into the
other failures and post their details in the portlog and reply back to
this thread soon.

-scottmc