[beports] Re: stdbool

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:52:22 -0700

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:38 AM, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I updated the Common Problems page today with notes on restrict and
> stdbool.  Please update them if you feel my explanations aren't
> exactly correct.  Using the stdbool fix has now gotten tar-1.20
> working as a native Haiku build as well.
> -scottmc

"Working" as in it builds...  I ran the testsuite just after sending
that email and of course it had numerous failures.  I suspect some are
just due to me not having something installed on this PC.
I've updated the tar port log pages accordingly.
-scottmc

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts