[beports] site relocation

  • From: Brecht Machiels <brecht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:29:09 +0200

Hello,

I have fixed one major bug in the PortLog plugin and have made some
minor enhancements. Although the plugin has not been tested thoroughly
yet, I believe we can move over the site content from the Assembla space
to the ports.haiku-files.org server. I expect some more bugs to surface
once we are relocated, but I hope to fix those ASAP.

I ask everyone (though Scott is the only one active ATM :) to not make
any changes to the Assembla BePorts Trac site/repository after 17u00 GMT
today (July 16), so that nothing is lost.

The current ports.haiku-files.org content will be overwritten. I will
however try to copy over the downloads after the migration. I will also
keep a backup of the full Trac site.

I would also like to re-organize the repository layout. I would opt to
remove the 'BePorts' directory and place all category directories in the
root. A 'haikuports' directory could then hold beporter and
portlogplugin. Does that sound ok?

Cheers,
Brecht

--