[beports] sdl-sound

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:39:08 -0700

Using the config.guess/config.sub files that come with a fresh haiku
install I run into problems compiling sdl-sound:
http://ports.haiku-files.org/wiki/media-libs/sdl-sound/1.0.3/1?version=2
I have installed all of the dependencies, but perhaps ogg is
corrupted?  I've tried both the binaries I built and the ones from the
tiltos repository, but get the same thing from both.  How did you guys
get past this?  Or did you just build with BeOS defaults?
I tried the port tips from here: http://zeta-games.com/temp/Haiku_libs.html
and here:
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/pingwinek/trunk/packages/sdl-sound/sdl-sound.box?rev=12041&view=markup
Did you guys get around this by leaving out ogg support or something?
It looks like everything else was detected by configure.
I'm also having some similar issues with sdl-mixer, that is that it
won't do a native haiku build as a haiku target, but I haven't tried
too hard on it yet.  I'll work on it some more today and see if i can
make any progress.
-scottmc

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts