[beports] Re: relocation & version control system

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 11:53:55 +0200

Am 03.08.2008 um 06:45 schrieb Jorge Mare:

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 5:55 AM, Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx > wrote:
Now that the site is renamed and relocated, shouldn't we consider changing
the mailing list as well, from beports to haiku-ports?

I believe it is possible to create a mailing list in the server where
haiku-ports is being hosted. Would you like to do so?

In fact Brecht already seems to have:

The list name "devs" sounded a little scary to me at first but a test message showed that the subject will include "[HaikuPorts-devs]", so I think it's okay. I'll be on both lists for the time being.

Andreas

--
HaikuPorts homepage - http://ports.haiku-files.org