[beports] Re: building .so library files

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 23:13:07 +0200

On 2008-05-27 at 16:29:53 [+0200], scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok. I started with a fresh haiku vmware dev image and first built
> libiconv.  I then attempted to modify SDL for haiku support.  All goes
> well except it's incorrectly handling -lc, I've updated the ticket for
> this one, but it seems like this might be a problem with haiku?

I don't think this is a problem with Haiku. The test command line looks
wrong. "grep -lc" does not grep for the string "-lc"; it will just fail due
to invalid parameters.

My guess is that the configure script has not been correctly rebuilt. Haiku
doesn't have a libc, so the test shouldn't be run in the first place, or
should at least have no effect.

CU, Ingo

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts