[beports] Re: [RFC] libtool patch

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:31:20 -0700

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 9:18 AM, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/haiku/buildtools/trunk/patches/libtool/libtool-1.5.26.diff?rev=24564&view=markup
>>
>> CU, Ingo
>>

> Thanks Ingo.
> Looks like they've changed that ltdl.c in the 2.2 branch.  There's no
> refs to beos in the entire file now.
> Also the ltmain.m4sh file I diff'd seems to be what creates the
> ltmain.m4 file in 2.2.x, so it seems I did just what you did, guess I
> was on the right track there.
> I'll add your changes to the libtool.m4 file (which they have moved
> it's location now) and create an updated diff for the 2.2.x branch and
> post it.
> -scott

Ok, I've removed the previous .diff and posted a new one,
libtool-2.2.5a-haiku.diff.  The new diff includes what was in the
previous diff plus some things that still applied from Ingo's 1.5.26
diff.  Note that it's still not passing all of the tests and you still
need to copy in a fresh config.guess/.sub to get it to build
correctly.  I'll post the test results in the port log later today.
-scottmc

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts