[beports] Re: [RFC] libogg patch

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 18:38:38 +0200

Hi,

Am 30.05.2008 um 17:45 schrieb scott mc:

http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts/browser/BePorts/trunk/media-libs/libogg/libogg-1.1.3-haiku.diff
I would plan on only sending in the diff for configure.in and os_types.h

There's two typos in configure.in (define vs. defined).

For os_types.h I wonder whether it is necessary to have a special Haiku section. Can't we reuse a section for BSD or Linux or something by just adding " || defined(__HAIKU__)"? If not, then I would suggest to move the Haiku section up, before BeOS, so that the change in the BeOS line can be dropped.

Other than that looks good,
Acked-by: Andreas Faerber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>

But seeing that your patch is against a 1.1.3 version, have you checked whether there is some more recent CVS/SVN/Git version of the code, where applying your patch might break?

Andreas

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts