[beports] Re: Problem loading SDL games in latest Haiku builds

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:49:27 -0700

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Schrijvers Luc <Begasus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just trying to see if any of you guys have seen the problems before but
> I'm not able to run for instance tuxpaint in the latest Haiku builds,
> I've filed a ticket at the Haiku bugtracker
> http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/2667
> and posted some info at pastebin
> http://pastebin.com/m4d6b78bc (Terminal errors)
> http://pastebin.com/d4b651f88 (objdump from tuxpaint)
>

> --
> HaikuPorts homepage - http://ports.haiku-files.org

I just noticed that TuxPaint can make use of LibPaper, did you have
that installed when you built TuxPaint and did it detect it alright?
Just wondering as I hadn't tried using LibPaper with anything yet, but
did post a binary of it a couple weeks ago.
Also how did you build SDL_Mixer?  I'm still searching for the magic
formula on SDL_mixer and SDL_sound...  That is building with Haiku
using Haiku's config.guess/config.sub files.
I'll did into this sometime this week and see if I can figure out why
it's getting the // in the path name as I noted on the ticket.
-scottmc
--
HaikuPorts homepage - http://ports.haiku-files.org