[beports] Port additions

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:12:18 +0200

Hello Scott,

Thanks for adding two external resources.

Please remember to add the appropriate headings, as requested by Brecht. That is, on the sharutils page at least the heading and TOC is missing, and on the cairo page it probably should either be in its own section or marked by whom it was added since it's not related to or added by 'andreasf'.

If you have better suggestions for the headings, please say so, I simply chose "work-in-progress" and "external" to not just leave it empty where "revision X" does not (yet) apply. Maybe we need a more sophisticated scheme.

Regards,

Andreas

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts