[beports] Re: POSIX functions

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 14:43:32 +0200

Am 31.08.2008 um 14:20 schrieb Salvatore Benedetto:

http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/2261

Ok thanks.

Which ones did you just fix recently?  I should go back and retry the
ports that needed them.

I only implemented XSI IPC semaphores (semget, semop, semctl). I'm now
in the process
of implementing the rest of IPC, message queues right now (msgget,
msgsnd, msgrcv, msgctl).

If you're looking for XSI stuff, there's another one for you: SA_SIGINFO
I have a local Git branch for the x86 signal frame setup (had posted a patch on Haiku-development once) but some info to put in was missing, as pointed out by Ingo. I'll file an enhancement ticket later today so that it does not get forgotten.

Concerning math functions, there's also the non-POSIX bug:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/2564
Locally I use the attached patch to make Mono compile.

Andreas