[beports] Re: Haiku's Subversion

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:11:19 -0700

2008/8/25 Nick <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Where did you get Haiku's subversion from?  I only see BeOS subversion
> available.  I may have missed something but do not believe there is an
> "official" Haiku compiled subversion. - not by Haiku devs in any case.  Did
> you compile it yourself?
>
> Haiku compiled development packages are found here:
> http://haiku-files.org/files/optional-packages/

That's just the location that Ingo put his packages - that doesn't
mean that comprises all of them :)

Downloading the dev tools manually doesn't really setup everything
properly anyway, especially the lack of headers and symlinks. You'll
definitely want to use the OptionalPackages jam rules whenever
possible.
--
HaikuPorts homepage - http://ports.haiku-files.org