[beports] Re: Haiku's Subversion

  • From: Nick <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:49:39 -0600

>If you build your own Haiku you can enable the development tools which
>includes subversion.  Here's what is all available in the the >various options:
>http://dev.haiku-os.org/browser/haiku/trunk/build/jam/OptionalPackages
>You can read through the UserBuildConfig for how to configure your build
>system to have the dev tools built into your Haiku images
>http://dev.haiku-os.org/browser/haiku/trunk/build/jam/UserBuildConfig.ReadMe
> -scottmc

Yes, forgot about those.

Took a look and saw that Subversion is done by M.Lotz.  There may be another
build done for Alpha.  Will have to test out the one that M.Lotz put together
and see how that works.

Thanks for pointing it out.  Wanted to try Subversion built for Haiku.

By the way, on BeOS with svn version 1.1.3 I was able to checkout slang.

->Nick

If you like crossword puzzles, then you'll love Flexicon, a game which combines
four overlapping crossword puzzles into one!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/208