[beports] Re: Haiku Self-Hosting Milestone tickets

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 16:58:35 +0200

Hi,

Am 08.08.2008 um 16:42 schrieb scott mc:

With the march towards Haiku Alpha1, I'd like to propose that we close
any of the Haiku Self-Hosting Milestone tickets once a stable package
has been creating as added to the optional packages list on
http://haiku-files.org/files/optional-packages/
[...]
Also perhaps add to the milestone git, python and mercurial (the
OpenJDK project seems to have moved over to mercurial).
This would close out most of this milestone while adding in 2 or 3
that are still being worked.

I'd prefer adding a new Alpha 1 milestone for non-essential ports such as Git or Mercurial.

+1 for adding Python to the self-hosting milestone, bootstrapping Subversion 1.4.x depended on it.

Andreas

--
HaikuPorts homepage - http://ports.haiku-files.org