[beports] Re: Changeset 60

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 05:49:31 -0700

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 2:03 AM, Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Ingo,
>
> I see you've updated my neon-0.25.x patch. Please don't overwrite my SVN
> patch with a non-SVN patch, we are losing the revision information then. If
> you did create them against the 0.25.x branch, please use svn diff rather
> than diff -ur. The .x SVN patches are the ones for upstream merging, the
> ones with definite version number are for 'release' use and BePorter.
>
> Also, please assign the tickets for the ports you're working on to yourself,
> I am currently busy with my thesis (and another port) and lacking time to
> work on them atm.
>
> Thanks,
> Andreas

Which is the proper way to update a .bep file?
just a plain svn diff and then check in the diff?  or do i just make
my change and check in the changed file?  I've never made an update to
an exisisting file in svn yet.

I noticed that I left out the ./autogen step on the libpng one and
without the step it will complain about unsupported system type.  I
did note that the 1.2.29 update to libpng includes some more recent
autotools changes so "haiku" turns up in some of it's config files,
but still not all of them yet.

I'll go and sign up for tickets that I have already worked on and
aren't over my head.  I'm on pass 2 through them.  On this pass i'm
creating the .bep files and diffs where needed.  Starting with a fresh
clean haiku image on this pass to be sure I hadn't corrupted anything
on my first pass through.

If anyone cares to take a look at CMake and see if they can get it
going I'd be grateful.  It seems to be a bit over my head still.  It's
stopped up a few other ports such as the Allegro game library and
everything that then needs Allegro.
-scottmc

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts