[bento-dev] How to contribute to the Bento Openbox project

  • From: meets@xxxxxx
  • To: bento-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:56:45 +0200

Hello,

With lots of ideas raising, and suggests provided on different forums where
people
are testing Bento Openbox, and the need of writing them down somewhere easy and
fast
to post, and easy to access, I have been suggested to try pump.io.

It is a free software which is used as a social network. I have simply opened an
account at microca.st where it is provided as a social network and started to
write down
notes, ideas and tasks to be done.

Feel free to pick up any of the tasks related to the development of Bento
Openbox. While
doing so, please notify the list.

You can follow the flow here: https://microca.st/melodie

Regards,