[Belmont Chamber] Economic Forum

  • From: "Charmaine Hope" <director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chamber Subscribers" <belmontchamber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:37:14 -0800

Please join us at the Economic Forum scheduled for next Tuesday, February 3 at
the Radisson Villa Hotel. This forum is co-sponsored by the San Carlos Chamber
of Commerce and will include a large contingency of businesses from both
cities, as well as City government officials. Great opportunity to network as
well. If you are concerned about the economy, and how the future looks, our
speaker has a lot of information to share with you. A reservation form is
attached. You can fax this to the San Carlos Chamber at 650-593-9108 with your
credit card information.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you on February 3.

Charmaine Hope
Belmont Chamber of Commerce