[beleriand] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Jon Bender <jbender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beleriand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:01:05 -0500

er, that didn't quite come out right :P

                         D    P    A    C
   First Age:            3   +3   +4    ?   11
   LotR:                 1   +2    -    ?   3
   Black Company:        4    -    -    ?   4?7
   Homemade:             2   +4   +3    ?   9
   Something Else:       -   +1   +2    ?   3?7

hopefully this looks better? :)  This is why I decided to
write a voting daemon :P

and yeah, its weighted in the order you gave them, so if you
put first age as your first choice, it counts as four

--
|jbender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|