[beleriand] Re: Professions!

  • From: "Kevin P Turner" <kturner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <beleriand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:18:36 -0400

Ok, well, this didn't seem to work well at all. I never responded, no one
else did, I showed up late, some not at all :)

How about this: Thursday night, 11pmEST(8pm on the west coast).

That should give everyone time to read the professions doc I sent out, and
finish up whatever possible on the BC books.

IF this is Ok, please respond.
If this is not ok, please respond. :)

Thanks!

Kevin

ps: its 9:20, I think thats enough time to wait. off to study for a test now
:) so as
you can see, this meeting not happening worked well for me.