[BEARS] Re: web site security

  • From: "Glenn McKeehan" <we8n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bears@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:52:25 -0500

Gary, I still would like dues paying people only to be able to get to the
codes. I know we don't ask for due that often but the people that have
stayed around are the people that support us. And Those are the people that
should get the codes and not someone who just asked to get to the page.

Glenn McKeehan-WE8N
Radio Support Manager
Warren County Telecom