[bcbirdclub] quick trip..

  • From: TRAVIS RATLIFF <heckofanurse@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bird club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:18:50 -0500

hey all, i got out of class a little early this morning from the college. why
not try to find a eagle!! i headed down what i think is called clifton farm??
i always herd of it as stuarts, anyway on the other side of house and barn..
someone correct me if i am wrong!!  i entered on the college side and made my
way toward honaker within a couple hundred yards i saw 2 redtail hawk, multiple
crows at least 30, half way through saw 3more different red tail hawk. with 5
total, maybe more!! i think 2 of them might have been following me!!   saw 8
turkey vulture, multiple sparrow along the fence rows.. it was a good day to be
out, all but the eye watering and the upper 30 deg temps and wind...lol
Travis Ratliff
Honaker