[bcbirdclub] new arrivals & late departures

  • From: "David & Susan Raines" <rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:34:05 -0400

I only had about 15 minutes to check our yard for new migrants but was rewarded
with 2 good birds. Spotted 3 beautiful male Rose-breasted Grosbeaks & 1 male
Cape May Warbler in stunning Spring plumage. Several Wh-th Sparrows & 1 female
Purple Finch were working the feeders. On Sunday the 22nd our yard was graced
by a Palm Warbler. Saturday the 21st saw our first Chimney Swifts & 2 male R-T
Hummingbirds. Spring is rewarding! Dave Raines- Breaks,VA