[bcbirdclub] joel and josh bluebird nest boxes

  • From: "Josh Meade" <meade.josh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bcbirdclub <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:59:24 -0400

hi all,
to day me and dad went to check the bluebird boxes and in box #1 had a
complete nest, and in box #4 we had 2 young blue bird and we are not sure if
3 eggs were under, in box #7 we had 4 bluebird eggs, in box #9 there was a
bird nest made of Box moss & light brush, and in box #12 Mother Bird on
nest, closed Box Slowly, and in Box #18 for the first time box #18 had a
complete nest and the nest was made of moss & light brush

Josh Meade
Keen Mt.