[bcbirdclub] fos yard birds

  • From: Bob Sweaney <kypm62@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: buch birding <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:36:06 -0400

Here on Chloe Creek near Pikeville on Saturday we had a couple of redstarts
singing in the trees both in front and in back of the house. Also there was a
black & white warbler in one of the trees in front.

Yesterday evening our first hummingbird of the season buzzed the back window
demanding some food---which was delivered just a bit later.

I noted the black vulture on the Breaks list---I thought that I saw one a
couple of weeks ago when birding at the Breaks. Knowing what to look for really
helps.

Bob Sweaney

http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Mobile2_042009