[bcbirdclub] fos Barn Swallows

  • From: Daryl Owens <daryl.owens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan County Bird Club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:55:33 -0400

   Noticed my FOS Barn Swallows yesterday.  They always nest under the shed
here at work.  Came in this morning and observed one hard at work building a
nest.  I was kind of worried because I'd been noticing them everywhere else but
here.  Glad they're back.  Also, was working on Rockhouse Mtn. in the Slate
Creek area yesterday and saw a Northern Harrier cruise overhead at a fairly low
altitude.  Got a nice look even without binos.

Daryl O