[bcbirdclub] Re: Yard News

  • From: "Don" <donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Buchanan Birds'" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:21:44 -0400

Jerry,

First and foremost I'm glad the rumors of your incarceration are untrue:
although I was excited about birding the facilities! It would be nice to
visit you and my family at the same time! I miss my Mama.

You know I'm just Kidding! You globetrotters haven't been around that much.

Glad you're getting some new species. Here in Bristol the doldrums are in
full swing and we get excited when one of our titmice are less than tufted!

We did install a new fountain that has helped with numbers but no new
species. I'm still relegated to visiting the Mayhorn's for exciting birding.
That Roger just ticks me off!

Glad you got bluebirds this my sixth year of moving the box and we just
don't qualify. Next year I'm making the whole bigger to attract starlings!

Your Carolina on the thistle is like my goldfinches on the humming bird
feeders.

You and Jane take care and it's about time for Cajun cooking (Hint Hint)

Don Carrier

  _____