[bcbirdclub] Wood Thrush - Compton Mountain

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rogermayhorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 22:38:39 -0400

This Wood Thrush came to our yard stream twice today, either that or there
were two of them, which is unlikely since most of them have already gone
south.

I think I posted the other day that the late date for this species in
Buchanan County was October 16. Actually the late date is November 5,
established in 2013 when one came to our yard stream here on the mountain.

Buchanan County

JPEG image