[bcbirdclub] Winter / Summer Mix - Weller Yard

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan Birds <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:39:18 -0700 (PDT)

Buchanan Birders,

This morning at our feeders we had a brilliant White-throated Sparrow feeding
under the platform feeder.  Later, as I was walking to my truck, I heard a
Yellow-throated Warbler singing in the poplar tress across the river.  A nice
way to start a birthday.

This is always an exciting time as winter birds overlap with summer birds - you
never know what might turn up.

Ed Talbott

P.S. - I've yet to get my hummer feeders out - they are starting to show back
up in Virginia!

http://mail.yahoo.com