[bcbirdclub] Re: Tom Hunter

  • From: "David and Susan Raines" <rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 06:42:08 -0400

I echo your sentiments, Jerry. It has always been a pleasure to go birding with
Tom. His passing leaves a large hole in our birding community that will be hard
to fill. Laverne needs our support and prayers. She informed me that there will
be a visitation at Owens Funeral Home in Lebanon on Sunday from 6 to 8 PM. The
funeral will be on Monday at 2 PM at the Methodist Church near the funeral home
.

Dave Raines