[bcbirdclub] Re: Sunday Morning Birds

  • From: "Janice Martin" <redwing@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bcbirdclub" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:29:33 -0500

Okay, Professor,
I came up with a parliament of owls and a host of sparrows, charm of finches,
paddling of ducks, a cast of hawks, wisp of snipe, murmuration of starlings
(good name of this one), spring of teal, descent of woodpeckers and unkindness
of ravens.  I found a sord of mallards but not a scold.  What I found for a
brace was a group of 1 male and 2 females of two birds. Could not find cargo,
nide, kit, plump or venue - but I haven't finished looking. As soon as I get
back from my doc's appointment I will continue looking.  Then, do I get an A+??

(I probably don't have the same book as you have.)

Janice