[bcbirdclub] Sugar Hollow

  • From: "Don Carrier" <donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Buchanan Birds'" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:28:52 -0400

I birded Sugar Hollow Park this morning and had a blast. If your ever
traveling to exit 7 on 81 in Bristol make sure you stop at the Park. Drive
to the back of the park and up the hill. The wetlands are on the left with
plenty of parking. If you want to go to the top of the ridge and see the
warblers just tell the guard in the gate shack you are bird watching. The
Yellow throated warbler landed on the rail of the walking path while I was
sitting down. (Remind anyone of Magee Marsh?)

Highlights

Brown Thrasher

Black and White Warbler

Ovenbird