[bcbirdclub] Re: Spring Trip

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roger Mayhorn <rogermayhorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 19:31:56 -0500

Jerry,

If traveling on the Oregon Coast stop here to find the Wrentit - saw them
here both times we traveled down the coast.
Samuel Boardman State Park
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_H._Boardman_State_Scenic_Corridor>

It's also a great place to search for lots of different gulls, seabirds,
cormorants, etc.

Here's a write-up of our 2002 trip that might have a couple spots you may
want to check out.
https://sites.google.com/site/aquilaet/birding/west2002

Ed

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 4:55 PM, Roger Mayhorn <rogermayhorn@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Jerry, have you thought about stopping in St Louis to see the Eurasian
Tree Sparrows, if you haven’t done that before. Here is a link, though
outdated the info may still be relevant. http://wgnss.wustl.edu/ets/