[bcbirdclub] Screech Owl Update

  • From: "Mike Sanders" <hawk036@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 16:38:23 -0400

Well the owlets seem to be doing well. I checked in on them today. I found 4
in the box; I knew mom was covering up more than I could see. They were
looking around just chilling; you can see the size difference between each
of them now. I thought I detected a hit of red in two of them but it may be
too early to tell the color of them yet, I guess we will have to wait and
see. The last two times I checked the box mom wasn't in the box, though I am
sure she is close by watching every move made. Enjoy the pic.

Mike Sanders

Bristol, VA

JPEG image