[bcbirdclub] Re: Roger and Lynda Make the News

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jerry Thornhill" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:15:48 -0400

Hey Jerry, after having read your message earlier I have been out all day
searching for Kirtland's Warblers for Warbler Day. I now have 3 tied up so they
will be here for the big day, so it looks like we are good to go. One has your
name on it. Just don't tell anyone that I have them tied up. I wouldn't want
people to know the real secret to so many warblers on this mountain.