[bcbirdclub] Recent Bird Visitors

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:51:57 -0500

I have been occupied recently with family obligations but wanted to post some
of the birds I have seen in the past few days.

This intense Sharp-shinned came into the White Birch Tree over the yard pond on
Nov 19. It harassed the birds for a few minutes before heading for the woods.
On Nov 17 my first of the season Fox Sparrow spent the day under the sunflower
seed feeder. Today, Nov 22, as I entered the house I heard a Raven croaking as
it flew over in a northerly direction. I hadn't seen or heard one in several
weeks.