[bcbirdclub] RCBC Monthly Meeting

  • From: "Jerry Thornhill" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'BCBC Listserve'" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:21:13 -0400

The Russell County Bird Club will meet tomorrow, October 23, at 7:30 p.m. in
one of the community rooms next to the Lebanon Town Hall.  This is the
meeting when we elect officers for the coming year.  The program for the
evening will be a showing of an HBO documentary on birding in Central Park.
This is an excellent look at birding in an urban setting.  The number of
birds is surprising.  For those who are interested, we'll meet for a Dutch
treat supper at the Lebanon KFC in the Walmart shopping center at 6:30.

Everyone is invited to the meeting and the supper social.  You don't have to
be a club member to participate.

Jerry Thornhill

President, RCBC