[bcbirdclub] RCBC Meeting

  • From: "Jerry Thornhill" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:31:46 -0500

The Russell County Bird Club will have its regular monthly meeting tomorrow,
Tuesday, February 22, at 7:30 in the Community Room in Lebanon.  Some of us
will be eating at El Campesino Mexican restaurant in the Walmart Shopping
Center.  We'll gather there about 6:15.  Please join us there.  The program
at the meeting will be woodcarver John Dickens who will give a demonstration
on carving birds.  I'm sure he'll have lots of his work to show.  You don't
have to be a member to attend.  Everyone is welcome.

See you there!

Jerry