[bcbirdclub] RCBC Field Trip to Carbo

  • From: Thomas Hunter <opiehunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: buchanan co bc <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 05:43:07 -0700 (PDT)

The field trip scheduled for March 23rd is a go. The weather forecast looks
okay for Russell County. We will meet at Hardee's in Lebanon at 8:45 and leave
by 9:00 AM. Some of us will be there earlier for breakfast.
Reminders: The area we are birding has no restuarants or convenience stroes so
everyone should bring snacks, water and lunch. There also are no restroom
facilities available. If you have the portable walkie-talkies please bring them
so that we can stay in contact. Any questions please email.
Directions: The Hardee's in Lebanon is located on Main Street. At the second
Lebanon exit off of Route 19 turn towards the Food City. At the light turn
right and it will be about 1/4 mile on left.

Tom & Laverne Hunter
Russell County Bird Club
Lebanon, VA