[bcbirdclub] RCBC Field Trip

  • From: "Jerry Thornhill" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 11:05:00 -0500

Don't forget the Russell County Bird Club field trip tomorrow, November 17,
to "hot spots" in Tennessee and Virginia.  Last year's trip at this time of
year produced over 60 species with Bald Eagles and waterfowl producing
highlights.  Mike Sanders is our trip leader, and we'll meet him in the
Tinseltown Theaters parking lot just off exit 7 of I-81 at 8:00 on Saturday
morning.  The weather forecast is for seasonable temperatures and no rain.
We'll eat lunch at a restaurant along the way, but you may want to bring
drinks and a snack since there's no particular schedule.  Also bring your
hand-held radio set to channel 5 so we can communicate along the way.
Everyone is invited to enjoy the fall weather and birds.  Membership in RCBC
is not required.  If you need more information, respond to this email.

Jerry Thornhill

RCBC President