[bcbirdclub] RCBC Field Trip

  • From: "Jerry Thornhill" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'BCBC Listserve'" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 12:55:51 -0500

Just an early heads up that the Russell County Bird Club has a field trip
scheduled next Saturday, January 21.  Tom Hunter will be the trip leader.
We'll meet at Hardees in Lebanon at 8 o'clock and leave no later than 8:15.
Come early to visit and enjoy coffee, etc.  We'll bird 40 Foot, the Mud
Hole, Corn Valley, and Clifton Farm.  Time permitting, we'll probably hit a
few other places as well like Peggy's owl & Stuart's Pond.  We'll have lunch
at the Thornhills' (soup & sandwiches) after the Corn Valley part of the
trip.  Everyone is welcome.  You don't have to be a club member to join the
fun.  We usually find eagles and shrikes on this trip & there's the
possibility of some other good birds.  Rough-legged Hawk anyone?

Jerry

Participate in the 2012 Great Backyard Bird Count!

 <http://www.birdsource.org/gbbc/>

JPEG image