[bcbirdclub] RCBC February Meeting

  • From: John Kelly <johnpeterkelly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCBC Listserve <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 07:46:57 -0500

Just a reminder, the monthly meeting of the Russell County Bird Club will
be at at 7:30 PM on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at the community center in
Lebanon.

I will be doing a short program on a wildlife restoration project we
visited in Florida called Lake Apopka.  In addition, we can discuss the
variety and numbers of hungry birds we've all had at our feeders over the
past week.

The group will meet for dinner at Pizza Town around 6 PM.

The weather report has changed for the better on Tuesday, so I expect we'll
have the meeting. I will send out another email if anything changes.

-John