[bcbirdclub] RCBC Corn Valley Field Trip

  • From: John Kelly <johnpeterkelly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCBC Listserve <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 15:51:56 -0500

The Russell County Bird Club will take its annual field trip through the 40
Foot area, Corn Valley, Mountain Road, and Clifton Farm on Saturday,
January 16.

Meet at Hardee's in Lebanon for breakfast/coffee/visiting around 8. The
trip will leave from the Lebanon Park & Ride at 8:30. We'll have lunch at
the Thornhills' house sometime around noon. Target birds include
Loggerhead Shrike, Golden Eagle, Bald Eagles, wintering waterfowl, and
other raptors. Of course, we hope that Peggy's owl will grace us with its
presence.

The forecast is looking somewhat questionable for Saturday so I'll send an
update on the trip status by Friday morning.

Everyone is invited to participate. You don't have to be a club member or
an experienced birder.

--John