[bcbirdclub] P-51 Crash Site - Beartown Wilderness - Burke's Garden, VA

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan Birds <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 05:20:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Everyone,

This is not birding related but I thought it would be of local interest.  I
think we now have the identity of the aircraft wreckage found in the Beartown
Wilderness in 2007.  Details are posted at:
http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/crash

If anyone knows anthing about this site, or knows of any local resources we can
use to find more information (newspapers, library, etc.) then please send them
to me.

Thanks,

Ed Talbott