[bcbirdclub] Re: Osprey in Lebanon, VA

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opiehunter@xxxxxxxxx>, "buchanan co bc" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 10:40:53 -0400

Great photos Tom.

  From: Thomas Hunter
  To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; buchanan co bc ; virginia birds
  Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 9:04 PM
  Subject: [bcbirdclub] Osprey in Lebanon, VA

        Today, Dave Worley and I spent the day birding Russell and Wise County.
Although the day was slow and it did not produce many migrants, we were able to
record 43 species. The highlights included a Great Blue Heron on the nest at
Elk Garden, Tree Swallows, Blue-winged Teal and an Osprey at Big Cedar Creek. I
have posted 2 photos of the Osprey along with photos of other birds seen ths
week. The photos are at the following link:

        http://www.pbase.com/opiehunter/osprey_etc

        Tom
        Tom & Laverne Hunter
        Russell County Bird Club