[bcbirdclub] Osprey and GB Herons on Levisa

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan Birds <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 05:52:41 -0700 (PDT)

Buchanan Birders,

I got to enjoy a pair of Osprey circling over the house yesterday.  The were
calling to each other and then headed up the river.  I've also been seeing lots
of GB Herons on the river - flying both up and down the river.  Maybe one day
we'll find a nest for either of these species.

I also heard what I think was a Chestnut-sided Warbler yesterday - it was gone
before I could retrieve my binocs from the house.

Ed Talbott