[bcbirdclub] Orchard Orioles

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Buchanan County Bird Club" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 19:38:02 -0400

Hey Everyone,
This afternoon there were three Orchard Orioles in our field - 1 1st year male
and two adult females. They were sticking very close together. I have never had
either species of oriole nest here on the mountain. It would be nice if a pair
would this year.

Has anyone besides Don Carrier seen any White-throated Sparrows lately? Don saw
one yesterday at his place in Bristol. I haven't seen one since May 3rd. I do
have a couple of White-crowned Sparrows frequenting the feeders.