[bcbirdclub] News from Todd Perkins

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:04:41 -0400

Hi All,
I received an e-mail from our young outdoorsman, Todd Perkins. For those of you
who don't know Todd, he joined the Buchanan County Bird Club when he was 15.
Within a year he became an excellent birder. Todd is now in college.

Todd wrote that on this past Saturday evening, while driving through Grundy, he
saw an Osprey over the Levisa River behind town.
He also said that on Sunday, while on his way back to college, he saw a
Northern Harrier near the airport road at Lover's Gap.