[bcbirdclub] Re: New arrivals at the feeders

  • From: "David & Susan Raines" <rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Birdclub Buchanan County'" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 10:41:02 -0400

Hey Don, I'm seeing a few Chippers & Purple Finches also. The Harris's Sparrow survived a Sharpie visit to the Japonica bush in which it was hidden this morning. Some other bird was not so lucky as the Sharpie was seen exiting the Japonica with a brown bird in it's clutches. That bush is heavily used by ground feeding birds that visit our yard. Obviously this Sharpie had noticed this as well. DaveR ----- Original Message ----- From: "Don" <donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>