[bcbirdclub] New Mystery Bird

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 23:41:33 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Here is another little birding mind teaser to hone your birding skills. This
bird appeared at our place here on Compton Mt today. One clue - It is a rather
uncommon species for our area. See if you can correctly ID it. Here is the link
http://www.pbase.com/image/117475130

Please don't post your guess to the listserve nor post your guess at the photo
site. Send it to my email address and I will announce in a couple of days which
species it is. Only the species guessed and the number of guesses will be
announced. No names. Test your skills.

Good Luck,