[bcbirdclub] Re: More Migrants on Compton Mt

  • From: Daniel Kendrick <kendridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:30:43 -0700

It's been enjoyable hearing about all the bird sightings back east....late
warblers, Anhinga, pine siskin. I'm working up in Seattle... No time to bird
but did see lots of Northwest Crows (life bird) and lots of Snow geese flying
in formation over the agricultural nursery areas.
Dan Kendrick

Sent from my iPhone